Rational Test Workbench allows you to test the performance of your applications across all platforms. Whether it is a cloud, mobile, or traditional app, you can significantly reduce test cycle times, moving integration testing earlier in the development lifecycle by using Rational Test Workbench.
Enhanced Testing Creation
Story Board testing and code-free authoring.
Know what the job will take before you started it.
Continuous Integration Testing
Use hardware, software and cloud-based dependencies.
Stay on track during all phases of testing with Rational Test Workbench. Set goals and achieve them faster and with better quality.
- Visual Test Creation Editor
- Fuctional / Regression Testing
- Highly Automated
- Code-Free Testing
- Included Data Correlation Engine
- Integrates with IBM CLM Tools
- Legacy Support
IBM's Rational Test Workbench provides comprehensive testing solutions!
Use the IBM Rational Tokens to purchase only the tools you need for each stage of development. When you're finished with that tool, return the license and receive your tokens back to spend on the next tool you need. The IBM Rational Token model is purchased on an annual basis, so you get the latest versions of tools you need when you need them.
Simplified Test Creation
- Story Board testing simplifies the creation of functional and regression tests, combining natural language test narrative with visual editing through application screenshots.
- IBM ScriptAssure® technology provides greater test script resiliency for changes in the application user interface.
- Code-free test authoring allows you to create, modify and execute tests without programming knowledge.
- Visual and forms-based editors and a variety of wizards simplify the implementation of test sequences, data-driven testing and validation of expected results.
Complex Performance Test Scenarios
- Automatic management of dynamic server responses accelerates the delivery of large-scale, user-independent performance test suites.
- An automatic data correlation engine reduces the effort required to develop and maintain large, multiuser load sets.
- The data correlation engine can recognize server responses that are dependent on a user’s data entry and automatically identify them for reuse in later server requests.
- You can extend the data correlation engine with simple correlation rules for custom applications with unique dynamic behavior.
End-to-End Continuous Integration Testing
- Allows you to quickly develop service-level tests by recording existing system behavior, using Business Process Execution Language models, or modeling data exchange in the visual test designer.
- Integrates with the IBM Rational collaborative lifecycle management solution to automatically schedule and execute tests when a new application build is available.
- Is able to quickly stub out unavailable services, helping you implement agile and continuous integration while reducing any risk for application delivery.
Accurate Workload Emulation
- A graphical workload scheduler simplifies the modeling of different user groups and load conditions.
- Built-in synchronization points improve the control of workflows and simulated stress points on the server.
- Compare performance metrics and analyze multiple load scenarios in a single test run.
Supports Standards and Protocols
- Product extensibility features and application programming interfaces enable you to adapt legacy or custom services.
- Extensibility features include Java code insertion, custom data transformations, user interface proxy software development kit and user-defined correlation rules.
- Comprehensive functional, integration and performance testing supports legacy and modern architectures, including IBM, TIBCO, Software AG, SAP, Oracle and other integration environments.
Ready for faster and more reliable testing?
We can help get you started with RTW. From, procurement, deployment, migration, to training TechRev will be with you every step of the way. If you're ready to get started, we're ready to help.