TechRev is a preferred IBM Services Partner. Meaning, we are one of a few authorized to deliver services on behalf of IBM. Whether you start with us directly or go through IBM Services, TechRev can assist with your IBM Services needs.
IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management
IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM) solution is a comprehensive tool suite for managing the entire engineering lifecycle. This includes requirements elicitation to deployment and operations maintenance.
- IBM Engineering Workflow Management (previously Rational Team Concert)
- IBM Engineering Requirements DOORS Next (previously Rational DOORS Next Generation)
- IBM Engineering Test Management (previously Rational Quality Manager)
- IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody Model Manager (previously Rhapsody Model Manager)
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Publishing (previously Rational Publishing Engine)
- Jazz Reporting Service
These tools are powerful and require a certain level of expertise to install, configure, and maintain properly. Through our management services, you can enjoy the benefits of these tools without the headache of overseeing them.
IBM Cloud is unique among the other major cloud providers. In addition to matching a lot of the SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS services other clouds have, IBM Cloud goes a step further and offers bare-metal servers. This is a key differentiator for IBM; workloads that struggle to operate in a cloud or virtual environment can seamlessly work within the IBM Cloud.
IBM Cloud offers both a commercial and government cloud (FedRAMP High).